TOTTON CONSERVATIVE CLUB LIMITED
- Sat 23rd - KARAOKE - Howl your heart out (changed from 16th Oct)
- Sat 30th - Fright Night - Halloween Night - Free Juke Box, Fancy Dress, Games and more
- Fri 5th – Public Live Music – THE SCHEME playing in the Empire Hall (doors open 7pm) - Tickets are free – band starts at 8pm, limited numbers so get there early
- Sun 14th– Remembrance Open Day & singer Eve ‘n’ Song 1-3pm - Bacon or Sausage Rolls available from 10am for £1.60
- Sat 20th - KARAOKE - Howl your heart out
- Sat 4th - Live Music - COAST ACOUSTIC
- Sun 5th - OPEN DAY and Lantern Parade
- Sat 18th - KARAOKE - Howl Your Heart Out
- Sun 19th - Christmas Lunch. (3 Sittings - 12:30pm, 1pm & 1.30pm. 2 courses & 3 Courses available - Limited numbers . Menu in the bar. You MUST pre book & order by 3rd December
- Fri 24th - Xmas Eve - DJ Lee Hayball Playing from 8pm
- Fri 31st - New Years Eve - to be announced
Xmas Meat Draw - 17th Dec @ 10pm
Xmas Raffle - 18th Dec
Xmas Bottle Draw - 19th Dec @ 3pm after Xmas Lunch
Xmas Draw, Xmas Raffle & Xmas Bottle Draw will be extended to Xmas 2021. If you have bought a ticket they will still be valid this Xmas.
- Karaoke every third Saturday of the month at 8 pm (23rd Oct instead of 16th)
- Meat draw every Friday at 10 pm. (starting Friday 17th Sept @ 10pm)
- Bottle draw every Sunday at 1:30pm (Starting 19th Sept 1.30pm)
- Chase the Joker every Sunday at 3pm
- Bingo Every Tuesday, 7pm arrive for 7.30pm start
If you are interested in performing in the Totton Conservative Club please get in touch with us.
It’s YOUR club so please contact us with any suggestions for activities or events you’d like to see. In the meantime keep looking at the noticeboards and newsletters for the latest information about what’s going on.
Please drop in during opening hours, leave a note in the suggestion box or Call on 023 8086 3682.
or click on the Contact link and leave a message